The Website Administration offers services of the website on the terms that are the Subject of this User Agreement (hereinafter - the Agreement) which is Regulations of “Geometria.ru” (hereinafter - the Website) using, governing the relations between the Website Administration and individual person (hereinafter - the User). Thereby you should attentively look through these Regulations, which are considered by the Website Administration as a public offer in accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of Russian Federation.
1. The Rights and Obligations of the User
1.1. The Rights and Obligations of the User:
1.1.1. The User agrees that being registered on the Website and using the Website he
or she undertakes to:
- While registering, submit accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the application form (Registration data);
- Ensure integrity of login (E-mail address) and password;
- Update Registration data and other personal information submitted while registering if it changes;
- Bear full responsibility for any actions made by the User with his or her profile and for any consequences that could result or caused such use.
- 1.1.1. The User agrees that being registered on the Website and using the Website he or she undertakes to:
1.2. The User`s Limit of Using the Website:
- 1.2.1. The Website is available only for personal non-commercial using. It is prohibited to use the Website in order to make a profit, to place commercial advertising, realization of fraudulent schemes, pyramid schemes and appeals to participate in them.
- 1.2.2. It is prohibited to place on the Website materials that violate the legally protected property and(or) personal non-property rights and legitimate interests of third parties, including exceptional rights to objects of intellectual property as well as containing information, spread of which is prohibited by the legislation of Russian Federation.
- 1.2.3. ЗIt is prohibited to collect E-mail addresses, any other contact information and personal data of the Website`s users in automated or other ways for any purposes, including purposes of spam mailing or mailing of any other inappropriate information;
1.2.4. Materials placed on the Website should not:
- infringe upon honor and dignity, rights and legally protected interests of third parties;
- contribute to inciting of religious, racial or ethnic hatred, contain attempts to inciting or calls to violence;
- promote fascism and ideology of racial superiority;
- contain obscene or offensive items;
- infringe upon existing government and/or political system as well as contain calls to terrorist activities;
- be campaign materials;
- contain advertising of drugs, attempts to drugs distribution, their manufacture recipes and tips on drugs using;
- contain pornographic images and texts;
- contain violence scenes or scenes consisting of animals` inhumane treatment;
- describe means and methods of suicide commitment, any incitement to suicide commitment;
- violate rights of minors;
- violate copyright and neighboring rights of third parties;
- contain materials and/or technical solutions which automatically, without explicit prior consent of the User add program code to the User`s system or change the User`s settings
- 1.2.5 Use automated scripts (programs) for information gathering and(or) interaction with the Website and its services;
- 1.2.6. It is prohibited to mislead other users of the Website regarding your personality using profile of the other person, intentionally misrepresent yourself, your age or your relations with other persons or organizations;
- 1.2.7. It is prohibited to send spam or any other obtrusive information definitely not requested by users;
- 1.2.8. It is prohibited to place on the Website photos, home addresses, E-mail addresses, passport data and any personal information of other users or any third parties without their consent to such actions;
- 1.2.9. It is prohibited to place any files, which contain or may contain viruses and other malicious programs;
- 1.2.10. It is prohibited to place any information, which is inappropriate in the opinion of the Website Administration, information that discriminate users` interests or for other reasons is unsolicited for placement on the Website
2. The Rights and Obligations of the Website Administration
- 2.1. The Administration reserves the right in its sole discretion to change (moderate) or delete any posted by the User information, including information (materials) that violate prohibitions stated in Article 2 of this Agreement (and any other prohibitions and regulations contained in the current legislation of Russian Federation as well), including private messages and comments, stop, restrict or terminate access to all or some of the Website sections or services at any time for any reason or without explanation of the reason, with prior notice or without such, without being responsible for any harm to the User that can be caused by such action;
- 2.2. The Administration has the right to delete the User`s profile and(or) stop, restrict or terminate access to any of the Website services, if the Administration finds in the User`s actions signs of violation of this Agreement, without giving reasons for such actions.
3. Exceptional Rights for the Content placed on the Website
- 3.1. All items placed on the Website, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, video, scripts, programs, music, sounds and other items and their compilation (hereinafter – the Content) are subject of exceptional rights of the Administration, users of the Website and other copyright owners, all rights reserved;
- 3.2. Except as required by these Regulations and the current legislation of Russian Federation, no Content can be copied (played), processed, spread, displayed in a frame, posted, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or partially, without prior resolution of copyright owner, except situations, when copyright owner explicitly expressed the consent to free using of materials by any person;
- 3.3. Placing the Content on the Website the User empowers other users non-exceptional right to use it by viewing, playing (including copying), processing (including printing of copies), other rights – solely for personal non-commercial using, unless such using causes or may cause harm to legally protected copyright owner interests;
- 3.4. Using the Content to which the User has got access solely for personal non-commercial using is permitted upon condition that all signs of authorship (copyrights) or other notices of authorship are reserved, author`s name is unchanged, artwork is unchanged and commercial using is unacceptable;
- 3.5. The User has the right to place on the Website only such Content, that was created by own creative work, and has no right to download or otherwise convey (post on the Website) Content of other websites, data bases and other subjects of exceptional rights without explicit consent of copyright owner to such actions;
- 3.6. Any use of the Website or the Content, except as permitted by these Regulations or in case of explicit consent of the author (copyright owner) to such use, without prior written resolution of copyright owner is strictly prohibited;
- 3.7. In case of motivated complaint from copyright owner concerning violation of the legally protected rights, the Administration has the right to delete the Content or block access without the User`s notice and without giving a reason for such action;
4. Liability for Violation of Exceptional Rights
- 4.1. The User agrees that he or she is solely responsible for any Content or other information, which he or she downloads or otherwise conveys (posts) on the Website or with its help. The User can not download, transfer or post the Content on the Website, if it was not created personally by the User or the User has no resolution from copyright owner;
- 4.2. In case of complaints from third parties connected with the Content placement, the User independently and for the own expenses settles mentioned complaints. The Administration reserves the right in its sole discretion to transfer any information about the User to any third parties submitted reasonable (in the opinion of the Administration) arguments of the User`s violation of someone`s rights or legislation requirements, or government rulings.
- 4.3. The Administration has the right to copy the Content in order to sort and simplify posting and safekeeping of users` Content on the Website;
- 4.4. РPlacing the Content in any section of the Website the User automatically donates the Administration non-exceptional right to use it by copying, public implementation, playing, processing, translation and dissemination for the Website purposes or in connection with them, including the Website`s promotion. For mentioned purposes the Administration can produce derivative artworks or insert the User`s Content as components into appropriate collections, act otherwise to serve mentioned objectives;
- 4.5. If the User deletes the Content, the rights referred to paragraph 4.4 of this Agreement will be automatically revoked, however the Administration has the right to save archived copies of users` Content.
5. Liability of Users and the Website Administration
- 5.1. The User agrees that he or she is solely responsible for any information and for any Content placed on the Website and for the interaction with other users;
- 5.2. Since the Website is open for public access and is an unmoderated informational resource, the Administration is not responsible for any Content of users or third parties placed on the Website or with its help;
- 5.3. The Administration is not responsible for any conduct of users or third parties, which use or look through the Website, both online and offline;
- 5.4. The Website and its services can be partially or completely unavailable at one time or another because of maintenance or other work or for any other technical reasons. The Administration has the right to carry out maintenance or other work at one time or another in its sole discretion with prior notice of users or without such;
- 5.5. The Administration is not responsible for any mistakes, omissions, interruption, deletion, faults, delay in data processing and handover, communication lines failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to users` materials posted on the Website or any other informational resource. The Administration is not responsible for any technical malfunction or any problems of any telephone networks or services, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or telephone equipment, software, malfunctions of E-mail services or scripts for technical reasons;
- 5.6. The Administration is not responsible for any damage to the computer of the User or any other person, as well as to mobile phones, any other hardware or software, which was caused or connected with downloading materials from the Website of from links posted on the Website.
- 5.7. Under no circumstances will the Website Administration or its representatives be liable to the User or any third parties for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including lost profit or missing data, injury to honor, dignity or business reputation, caused in connection with using of the Website, its Content or other materials, to which you or other persons have got access with the help of the Website, even if the Administration warned or pointed the possibility of such damage.
- 5.8. The User who feels that his or her rights and interests are violated because of actions of the Administration or third parties connected with the Content placement on the Website sends a complaint to email@example.com. Mentioned Content should be immediately exempted from free access with the demand of the legal copyright owner.
6. Final Principles
- 6.1. This Agreement is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by the Agreement should be settled in accordance with the legislation of Russian Federation.
- 6.2. If for any reason one or more rules of this Agreement becomes ineffective or invalid, this fact does not affect on validity or enforceability of other rules.